Latest

Bloodbath Outside White House: Gunman Killed After 30-Round Shootout, Trump Security Under Massive Alert

30 rounds fired outside the White House as Secret Service agents kill gunman Nasir Best in a deadly shootout. FBI launches major probe amid fresh concerns over Trump’s security.

Legal/Crime

Panic gripped Washington after a heavily armed gunman opened fire near a Secret Service checkpoint outside the White House late Saturday night, triggering a fierce gun battle with federal agents. Officials confirmed that nearly 30 rounds were exchanged during the violent confrontation before the suspect, identified as Nasir Best, was fatally shot by security personnel.

According to investigators, the attacker had a disturbing history around the White House complex. Authorities revealed that Nasir Best had been repeatedly spotted loitering near high-security zones over the past several years and had previously been arrested twice for illegally entering restricted areas near the presidential residence. Court orders had reportedly barred him from approaching the White House perimeter.

 Reacting to the shocking incident, Kash Patel said federal agencies are investigating whether the attack was linked to a larger political or international conspiracy. Preliminary reports also suggest the suspect suffered from severe mental health issues and believed himself to be Jesus Christ.

The latest shooting has once again intensified fears over the safety of U.S. President Donald Trump, who has faced multiple security threats in recent months. Security across key federal buildings in Washington has reportedly been tightened following the deadly exchange of gunfire.

Related Stories

Latest Articles

  1. 🚨 DEADLY TRAIN ATTACK IN PAKISTAN 🚨 Terror Strike in Balochistan Targets Train: 30 Killed, Over 100 Injured
  2. Travis Kelce Makes Taylor Swift Laugh Courtside at NBA Playoff Game Goes Viral
  3. Ebola Scare Triggers India Alert, Travel Advisory Issued for 3 African Nations
  4. Trump Says Iran Deal Almost Finalised, Strait of Hormuz Reopening Part of Talks
  5. Chaos Near White House After Gunfire Incident, Armed Suspect Shot by Secret Service
  6. Hyderabad Boils Under Blazing Heat, Fire Breaks Out at KBR Park Triggering Panic
  7. Iran Offers 10-Year Uranium Restrictions, Seeks Sanctions Rollback as US Hints at Breakthrough in Ceasefire Talks
  8. Akhilesh Targets UP Govt Over Viral Video of Child Carrying Red Scarf
  9. Marco Rubio Arrives in New Delhi, India–US Strategic Partnership Set to Deepen
  10. Iran Refuses to Back Down in High-Stakes Talks With US
Comments

Sign in with Google to comment.